Thursday, June 23, 2005

SUMMER IS HERE

Hi there everyone,
Well I hope that each and everyone of you had a great term with me in class.
I hope to hear all about your crazy and wild summer adventures come the new school year, or if you want feel free to update me here on the blog if you wish.

I hope that you learned a few things from me along the way, I know that I have truely leanred many things from all of you.
Thank you for enriching my life as a teacher and as a person and sharing a small part of your potential great lives with me for such ashort while.

Best wishes to you all in your endevours.
Have a great summer and see many of you back at ND for your graduate year!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Smith

this is kristen. hope that u have a great summmer! post any good pics from your summer on the site!

thanx for an awesome year and have a great trip... i think that u said that your goin to south africa.. i can't remember! have a great time!

Kristen

Monday, June 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Smith!

Thanks for an awesome semester...i really enjoyed the class and having you as a teacher.

have a great summer especially on your trip!

Shannon

Tuesday, June 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myrick writes for cancer survivors' blog
Rep. Sue Myrick and other well-known cancer survivors have begun writing blogs about their bouts with the disease for the Web site Yahoo! Health.
Mooie blog heb je hier. Ik heb interessante informatie over Trouwen, om te bekijken kijk hier naar Trouwen .

Monday, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Science of Aliens exhibition
Over the years Hollywood has portrayed extraterrestrials in many guises, from the cuddly, childlike ET to the ferocious monster that is Alien.
If you are interested I have a site ephedra
Let me know how you feel about ephedra at my blog if interested.

Monday, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CBS blog will keep eye on its coverage
CBS News will shortly turn its unblinking eye on itself. The network is starting its own blog, ... While Ververs won't be considered an ombudsman, Public Eye seeks to provide a level of transparency unusual for a large news organization -- particularly one damaged last fall by its flat-footed response to criticism of its story about President ...
Nice post

you may be interested in my site about mesothelioma info

You can check it out by clicking the link here mesothelioma info

Monday, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home